5 months ago
Departure Control Coordinator
Apply by Date: Dec 31, 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Shift Work
Number of Openings
Purpose of Position:
To provide support, input and recommendations to the Operations Coordination Specialist, ensuring the highest level of customer service and the interests of our customers is given top priority.
* Present a positive and professional role model while maintaining a high personal standard of performance with respect to all Company policies, procedures and expectations.
* Provide all Departure Control functions for the Jazz Aviation network during day-of-flight operations.
* Ensure all Jazz flights are created and in a suitable state for passenger check-in.
* Ensure all Jazz flights are closed out and reconciled correctly in RESIII and ACSIS in a timely manner.
* Manage upline and downline seat protection and station reconciliation, as required.
* Manage, as required, the technical functions within the RES III Departure Control System.
* Ensure policies, procedures and standards are followed for rebooking passengers.
* Analyze all operational conditions and identify any opportunities that may benefit, constrain or impede operational capabilities as they relate to service standards for customers.
* Bring to the attention of the respective Operations Coordination Specialist all operational conditions and identify any opportunities that may benefit, constrain or impede customer service levels affecting the Jazz network.
* Make recommendations on and implement, or cause to be implemented, all recovery plans for irregular operations in area of responsibility.
* Implement, or cause to be implemented, network recovery plans as determined by the Operations Coordination Specialist.
* Ensure contractual requirements and company policies are consistently met.
* Encourage an open, honest and supportive work environment stressing teamwork and open dialogue.
* Liaise with internal departments and external agencies as necessary.
* Action, or caused to be actioned, a PNR lockout in the event of emergency or disaster.
* Other related duties as assigned.
* Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
* Minimum 2-3 years of airport customer service and/or airline operations experience.
* Working knowledge of RESIII and ACSIS computer systems is an asset.
* Bilingual (French/English) will be considered an asset.