3 months ago
165928, Design and Analysis EngineerOK - C -
Job Title: Design and Analysis EngineerOK - C
City: Oklahoma City
Duration: 12 Months
Description: Chipton-Ross is seeking 10 Design and Analysis Engineers in Oklahoma City, OK.
Seeking avionics development engineers with a minimum of 5 years experience to implement state of the art sensing, communication, navigation and processing hardware into weapon systems at the Oklahoma City site. On our team, you will perform hands-on functional requirements development, interface definition, oversee supplier design and development, and conduct system level compliance tests. Avionics development projects include data links, sensors, mission processors, fire control, and training simulators. Opportunities exist to develop high speed processors and networks, wide bandwidth data links, full motion video, multi spectrum sensors, weapon control hardware and flight simulators. Client is investing now to take advantage of the latest avionics development tool sets with an overall strategy to improve capability and reliability. You must enjoy working in a team of world-class engineers, initiating and planning your own work, problem solving, thinking critically, and communicating.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the development and test of avionics systems.
• Experience in weapon system avionics, simulation, modeling, or test equipment avionics development.
• Avionic sub system, principles, architectures and, RF compatibility concepts
• Electronic/electrical system/component operating principles and performance
• Interface definition and management
• Writing aircraft and /or avionics requirements
• Open Mission Systems (OMS) architecture and UCI messaging experience
• Data Link experience including Link-16
• Sensor integration experience with Radar, EW, or EO/IR sensors
• Cyber security experience
• Weapons integration experience
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Ability to travel up to 5 days a month.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Kevin Suk at firstname.lastname@example.org
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (x230 orx230