3 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking a Digital/Analog Circuit Designer, Level 3 with the following background, experience, and skills:
* Develops high-level and detailed designs consistent with requirements and specifications.
* Validates designs through various methods of review, testing and analysis.
* Identifies, tracks and statuses technical performance measures to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
* Investigates emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements.
* Experience with and knowledge of lab measurement instruments
* Experience in custom electrical design of interface units for test equipment as well as electronic design of functional test hardware
* Experience in digital systems, analog circuit & power supply design
* Experience in schematics capture, PCB design & layout with Mentor Graphics or other PCB design software
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
Must have experience with schematics capture, PCB design & layout with Mentor Graphics or other PCB design software
Minimum of 3 years experience with analog, digital, power, and embedded system circuit design
Hands-on experience with electronics circuit design, product design, and manufacturing
Experience with design for manufacturing, assembly, and test (DFMAT)
Minimum of 3 years experience with electrical design engineering
Minimum of 3 years experience using Electrical Design Automation (EDA) Tools such as (e.g. OrCAD, Mentor Graphics, Altium, PSPICE) to perform schematic capture, PCB design/layout, and circuit simulation
Experience with circuit design and board layout
Minimum of 3 years experience in digital circuit design is preferred
Experience performing analysis, tests, and process audits to ensure manufacturing and test readiness
Analog and digital design experience
Custom electrical/software design experience for automatic test equipment
FPGA & CPLD design implementation for custom designed boards
Xilinx, Altera or other FPGA experience
Programming experience in C/C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic
Lab View programming
Knowledge of Matlab, PSPICE and LinuxBasic
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award