6 months ago
Posting Open Date: 11/24/2017
Posting Close Date: 12/10/2017 (Please note the posting will close at 11:59pm)
Founded in Calgary, Canada in 1996 as a regional, low-cost carrier with three aircraft and 220 employees, WestJet has experienced momentous growth. Today, WestJet is a thriving international airline operated by 12,000 employees, collectively known as WestJetters. Through scheduled flights across an expanding network, WestJet also operates WestJet Vacations, providing air, hotel, car and excursion packages, and WestJet Encore, a regional airline operating in Canada and the United States. WestJet continues to grow into new territory, with imminent plans to launch an ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), branded separately from WestJet, and open access to new markets (i.e. Asia) with the recent orders of Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft.
WestJet is committed to delivering a best in class digital experience for our guests. The Digital Analyst, Mobile will be responsible for helping provide analytical and digital insight to help improve conversion rate and guest experience. The products for support will include mobile apps and Chatbots and this role will expand to include the analysis of machine learning.
* Collaborate with Digital Advisors, IT Development and QA to develop tracking requirements for implementation;
* Based upon measurement reporting and analysis, provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve performance;
* Provide data insight for the Digital team and other business stakeholders to maximize conversion rate and identify performance of key mobile metrics;
* Collaborate with Digital Advisors and other stakeholders to discuss reporting needs, establish KPI's and determine reporting frequency;
* Contribute to conversion optimization objectives through a strong focus on Ecommerce, Analytics, consumer behavior, A/B Testing and Mobile;
* Coordination of analytics testing;
* Work with Digital team to provide multi-channel analysis;
* Apply analytical methods to discover and interpret information from multiple data sources;
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of WestJet digital assets, business models, digital marketing strategies and digital analytics.
* Post-secondary education in business or mathematics, or other related combination of education and experience;
* 6-10 years’ experience in Digital Analysis, Ecommerce, Customer Behavior, Financial Analysis;
* Experience with enterprise analytics platforms (ex. Adobe or Google);
* Working knowledge of User Experience within responsive design and mobile apps;
* Working knowledge of digital commerce in the travel industry or other e-commerce industries;
* Understanding of principles of target markets and customer segments;
* Working knowledge of attribution modelling and tag management technology;
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
* Ability to present ideas, negotiate, facilitate and problem solve;
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills (loves data and analysis).
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in WestJet. We believe in enriching the lives of everyone in WestJet's world and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Our ongoing efforts toward evolving total diversity will continue to be the way we do business every day. As owners, we believe in celebrating everyone’s unique skills, perspectives and experiences. WestJet is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.