4 months ago
WestJet has reached a critical point of inflection as the Company looks to significantly expand its global network and double the size of the business over the next five years. As WestJet becomes more complex and challenging through this evolution, we are seeking a new Digital TeamSite Application Support Specialist.
Reporting into the Digital TeamSite Application Support Team Lead, the Digital TeamSite Application Support Specialist will support all content management system operations as they relate to user acceptance testing, troubleshooting, vendor and stakeholder coordination. They will be the first point of contact for any TeamSite assistance. The specialist will ensure digital quality assurance across WestJet.com and other digital marketing platforms. The position requires advanced knowledge of the TeamSite/LiveSite platform, strong quality assurance skills with an exceptional eye for detail, combined with a background in digital content management systems and web.
* User acceptance testing: Support two-fold user acceptance testing (guest facing and TeamSite authoring) for all new feature and component development, configuration updates, workflows, platform updates, etc. introduced in the CMS;
* Content management system (TeamSite) support; Be the quality assurance subject matter expert for the CMS platform (TeamSite/LiveSite, DCT/DCR, workflows, etc.);
* Stakeholder and Vendor Management: Be the liaison between production and UI designers, business stakeholders, and Web Operations;
* Project management: Operate under daily tight deadlines and schedules to provide prompt turnaround to stakeholders and digital team;
* Leadership and Training: Communicate with team lead on challenges and/or opportunities;
* Digital UX strategy: adhere too overall UX strategy;
* This role is in a monthly on-call rotation (approximately 2 hours of on-call work/month).
Professional Qualifications and Education:
* 1 to 3 years experience supporting content management systems with a preference for TeamSite experience
* Recognized Diploma at a College/Technical School
* Advanced knowledge of: TeamSite/LiveSite and OpenSource content management systems; User acceptance testing methodologies, Responsive web design and web;
* Proficient knowledge of: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
* Understanding of: Search Engine Optimization; Web analytics, SCRUM / Agile Development;
* Ability to work in a high pace production environment;
* Strong copywriting skills;
* Great team player with advanced relationship building skills;
* Great communication skills, both oral and written;
* Excellent attention to detail;
* Proven ability to work independently and in group situations;
* Other capabilities that are desirable include: French language (written and spoken).
WestJet is Canada's most preferred airline, operating over one hundred aircraft to destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe. We are recognized as a Top Employer in Canada and our more than 10,000 employees work hard to ensure we maintain our position as one of Canada's most respected corporate cultures. With the launch of WestJet Encore, we will continue our steady growth by offering flights and jobs to more cities in Canada.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in WestJet. We believe in enriching the lives of everyone in WestJet's world and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Our ongoing efforts toward evolving total diversity will continue to be the way we do business every day. As owners, we believe in celebrating everyone’s unique skills, perspectives and experiences. WestJet is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you inspire greater creativity and innovation towards reaching new altitudes and meet the qualifications for the position in which you are interested, we welcome you to complete an online application. WestJet is a great place to land - powered by Talent and Growth.
At WestJet, the safety and security of our people and our guests is a core value and at the heart of what we do. As safety and security is a shared responsibility, it is expected that you will utilize safe work practices to ensure your well-being and the safety of others.