3 months ago
* Develop and monitor metrics for sales effectiveness
* Manage annual Cargo Budget process and monthly revenue and expense metrics in support of meeting the Cargo contribution goals
* Develop the analytics and assist with strategy to meet goals in all 3 market segments.
* Oversee the mandated TSA Known Shipper program.
* Analyze competitive data on capacity, utilization, market segmentation & pricing and evaluate impact on HA's cargo business
* Support Network Planning on cargo analysis for new routes
* Provide analytical support to determine market rates
* Manage Rate Card and Sales Administration
* Create short and long term forecasts for business planning
* Develop business cases as required for Cargo related projects
* Managing Operations Analysis and Research as required for new project implementation
* Report development, design and publication across the Department
* Professional development and other duties as assigned
* Create business plans and KIT documentation
* Develop and drive the use of business intelligence across the Department
* Oversee the vendor relationship and management of the Smart Kargo system
* Manage the continuous improvement strategy to drive positive metrics
* Bachelors’ degree in quantitative discipline, marketing or related OR equivalent work experience
* 8 years of professional experience with two years of functional specific experience
* 2 years of management experience
* Familiarity with Cargo processes
* Must be willing to work weekends and/or evenings when necessary
* Must be well organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Must be able to create and maintain positive working relationships, both internally and externally
* Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently
* Flexible travel required
* Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
* Proficiency in Excel and quantitative modeling software
* Ability to create quality written communications and presentations
* Ability to gather data from multiple sources, conduct analyses and synthesize results
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure have placed Hawaiian among the top of
all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China,
Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on
Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend