7 months ago
Avant Aerospace, based in Grapevine, Texas, is a leading provider of spare parts, equipment, tooling, and service solutions for Business and General Aviation, specializing in the Falcon Jet series manufactured by Dassault. Avant was recently acquired by West Star Aviation which has expanded our capabilities to include Parts-Sales teams located in East Alton, IL and Grand Junction, CO. Our employes are excited about the future, and this is a terrific opportunity to join a growing organization!
Under the direction of the President, the Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for all Sales Revenue efforts and that Profitability goals are met as well as all Marketing and Business Development efforts. This will include the activities of profitably and effectively Marketing and Selling aircraft spares and equipment as well as representing the Company to its direct customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Lead and supervise all Sales and Marketing activity within Avant. This includes both inside and outside sales associates. Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and growth initiatives. Maintain high levels of Customer Service throughout the organization.
2. Develop and maintain Avant Aerospace’s aviation spares market. Set objectives for sales activities, reviews and analyze program effectiveness. Supervise, develop, and appraise the performance of all sales associates and ensure their execution and behavior are to Company standards. Develop and implement effective sales and marketing plans to ensure maximum contribution to the achievement of the volume and profitability objectives of the Company.
3. Be able to identify the individual customer contacts and their role in the account strategy and decision making process. Develop and maintain an effective business relationship with all key customer contacts.
4. Manage all Marketing activities to include Industry Event Planning and Implementation, Creative, Customer/Prospect Database and Communications.
5. Assure proper and timely administration of all processes to include Quotations, Sales orders, Purchase Orders, Credits, AOG reports, Expense reports, Etc.
6. Keep self and other Company personnel informed of the status of account priorities plans and programs in process through regular and indirect communication; on changing conditions, attitudes and requirements in the marketplace; on competitive activity; and on unusual problems or accomplishments which may affect sales results.
7. Organize a daily/weekly/monthly plan to ensure maximum coverage of customers and prospects
8. Remain knowledgeable of the various Federal regulations governing the control and certification necessary to material purchased and/or sold by Avant Aerospace.
9. Contribute to an environment in which all Company personnel are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and Company contributions to achieve desired business results
10. Other duties may be assigned by management in order to meet company objectives on an as needed basis.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
2. 4 Years Aviation Parts Sales Leadership Experience (overseeing a team of 3 - 5)
3. 8 years Corporate Aviation Part Sales Experience
4. 8 years experience sourcing and procuring Aviation parts and equipment
5. 4 - 8 years Marketing Experience
6. Experience with Aviation inventory control and related computer systems/Software
7. Experience with Customer Relationship Management System/Software
8. Knowledgeable in all aspects of Customer Service
9. Detail Oriented with strong Work Ethic
10. Advanced Level proficiency in the use of MS OFFICE products, to include EXCEL, ACCESS and WORD
11. Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers in a professional manner
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Part Sales and/or Mechanical Experience with the Dassault Falcon F50,F900 and F2000
2. Working knowledge of Component Control’s Quantum Inventory management system
3. Working knowledge of ACT CRM program
1. Office environment
2. Some travel is necessary
3. Daily Working Hours; After Hours AOG Service
4. Use of personal computers required