7 months ago
Boutique Air is seeking a Director of Systems Operational Control to join our team in the Denver area. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for aviation, who has initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the organization.
To be successful in the Operations Manager role requires a meticulous level of attention to detail, exemplary interaction with and in support of the System Operations Control (SOC), excellent written and verbal communications, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of professionalism, dedication, and passion. This role is operationally essential and we are looking for the right team player, capable of adapting to an ever-growing company, with a scope of work that varies from day-to-day.
Position Duties & Responsibilties
* Reports to the Director of Operations and works closely with the Chief Pilot, and Director of Maintenance.
* Responsible for oversight of all operations in the Systems Operational Control (SOC) department; including but not limited to, the planning, organizing, directing, training, controlling and staffing of all Company flight operations.
* Responsible for overall flight control and keeps all interested persons informed of potential operations, planned operations, and operations in progress.
* He/she supervises personnel involved within the SOC and function of flight control with emphasis on mission objectives.
* Establishes and maintains appropriate training, procedures, routines, and equipment to ensure efficient compliance with applicable 14 CFR regulations, Operations Specifications, Boutique Air, Inc. Manuals, Company policy and directives.
* Exercises Operational Control as Defined in the company Operations Manual.
* Responsible for departmental auditing, flight and duty time records, and other company forms and required documents.
* Works closely with Maintenance Control, Route Planning, Dispatch, and Crew Scheduling to ensure communication from department to department within SOC is effective.
* Superior communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
* Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
* Ability to learn PC applications
* Must be able to adapt to changes under pressure situations and maintain composure in high volume stress situations
* Must be able to handle multiple mission-critical projects concurrently and effectively
* Must work with minimal supervision
* High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
* College degree or equivalent relevant experience (3-4 years)
* Advanced coursework and/or training related to Aviation Management
* Previous aviation operations experience and knowledge of airline and aviation terminology
* Proficiency with Google-based software
Please extend an application if you're interested in joining our team!