The Director, Strategic Partnerships is responsible for the development and management of strategic partnerships with luxury lifestyle, sports and entertainment, financial services and B2B brands that will:
- Generate incremental revenue and profits for NetJets through paid partnerships, by offsetting existing costs to NetJets, by securing incremental new Owners (customers) through partnerships which generate new leads and/or increase conversion rates and by creating sales (upsell) opportunities and/or increasing flight revenue from existing NetJets Owners,
- Enhance the brand halo for NetJets and expose the brand to new prospect audiences with the intent of eventual conversion to NetJets Ownership, and/or
- Create value added benefits for NetJets Owners which aid in loyalty and retention and enhance the overall ownership experience with NetJets.
The Director, Strategic Partnerships will work closely with the Marketing and Sales management teams as well as the Owner Experience department to develop a Strategic Partnerships plan that meets the organizations over-arching goals and objectives.
40%: Maintains existing partner relationships. Evaluates effectiveness of current partner relationships and manages them on an ongoing basis. Seeks opportunities to enhance/extend successful partnerships.
30%: Identifies and vets prospective partners. Leverages his/her own network and sales skills as well as the reach of the NetJets Sales team to seek out and develop new partnerships with targeted "Brand-Right" partners. Establishes relationships and implements and activates successful partnerships. Negotiates deal terms.
20%: Tracks effectiveness and ROI of potential and current partnerships. Reports KPI's of each partnership ensuring all contract deliverables and achieved.
10%: Manages budgets, financial reporting and preparing authorization paperwork.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Course of Study/Major: Business or Marketing
Type of Credentials/Licenses: BS/BA
Related Work Experience: 6-8 years
- Proven track record in developing and delivering brand extension strategies that generate profits for high profile brands.
- Experience identifying, developing and managing marketing partnerships with luxury brands.
- Working knowledge of all Marketing channels employed by NetJets and proven experience directing the creation of highly impactful marketing plans to support partnerships.
- Significant experience working with a large outside Sales organization.
- Experience creating tools, processes and metrics to evaluate and assess the success and business value derived from Strategic Partnerships.
- Experience "thinking outside the box" and driving alignment on new thinking at all levels across a large and complex organizational structure.
- Possesses good judgment, strong collaborative skills, and the ability to navigate and influence across different functions in an organization.
- Experience marketing a service related product to high net worth individuals is desired.
- International marketing experience and experience utilizing marketing automation systems to implement segmented marketing strategies is a plus.