2 months ago
Director – Strategy and Planning, Bombardier Business Aircraft-MON14890-B
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Determine, plan, coordinate, and lead the key governance meetings and activities of the Business Aircraft leadership team.
- Manage the strategic plan annual cycle in conjunction with Business Aircraft leadership team by providing a rigorous framework and process along with value added insights and analysis.
- Ensure alignment of division strategy within overall Bombardier Inc. strategy.
- Contribute to the overall level of strategic business thinking and problem-solving within Business Aircraft.
- Coach and develop a team of Strategy & Governance Analysts in:
- Leading and executing projects of strategic importance such as acquisitions, partnerships, new business development and expansion plans.
- Translating business problems into financial numerical models in a well-structured, accurate and pragmatic manner.
- Providing full governance/reporting support on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have at least 10 to 15 years of relevant experience, ideally in, aerospace and/or management consulting.
- You hold a University Master's Degree in Management or Engineering (MBA an asset).
- You have in-depth knowledge of the business aviation industry.
- You are highly organized, analytical and able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You pay high attention to details.
- You have strong business and financial acumen as well as project management skills.
- You have a proven track record of hiring, retaining and developing talent.
- You have a successful track record working with senior executives.
- You have the ability to build and maintain relationships while influencing peers.
- You have excellent knowledge of English and French.
- You are proficient in MS Office suite (Excel and PowerPoint).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Strategic Initiatives
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 26.03.2018, 2:53:31 PM