5 months ago
The Foreign Military Sales Financial Analyst is responsible for reporting the day to day finances of the Department of Defense International AIMS Program Office (“DoD AIMS PO”) to the KBRwyle Site Lead. Duties will be split between Foreign Military Sales configuration management in Defense Security Assistance Management Systems (DSAMS), Security Assistance Manpower Requirements System (SAMRS), Security Assistance Management Information System (SAMIS) and overall financial reporting.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
• Provide support to International Foreign Military Sales cases/programs in various stages of the acquisition life cycle from requirements development through fielding and sustainment.
• Provide assistance with drafting, execution of FMS Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA).
• Analyze and review LOAs, Amendments, Modifications, and Leases to ensure compliance with DSAMS regulations in processing Letters of Requests (LOR)
• Draft official correspondence in support of FMS cases and LOAs.
• Provide quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.) to the program manager in support of DoD International AIMS Program Office
• Develop necessary reporting/monitoring procedures, and track contractor performance ensuring program objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner for customers/partner nations.
• Apply qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of acquisition programs.
• Perform a wide variety of detailed financial and administrative activities for DoD AIMS Program Office
• Anticipate and respond to external customer needs and serve as a financial point of contact for Site Lead.
• Recommend and develop techniques for estimating proposal parameters.
• Analyze budgets and authorize budget expenditures.
• Participate in cost proposal estimation and documentation processes.
• Prepare detailed financial program management reviews
• Provide analysis and recommendations based on results of financial program management reviews.
• Monitor the contracts and the expenditures for DoD AIMS PO Contractors
• Coordinates financial questions/answers among DS-TAT and DoD AIMS PO
• Communicate effectively, orally and in writing. Create and present briefings to government
• Maintain a SECRET or higher security clearance
Education/Experience: The Financial Analyst must have at least five (5) years of experience in acquisition or financial analysis with the US DoD. A Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in Financial Management, Business Management, or a related field. Nine (9) years of direct DoD or FMS financial management experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree requirement. Experience with Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and Air Force Security Assistance, and Cooperation (AFSAC) financial process is desired. Proficiency with government financial software programs is desired. Financial Management and Comptroller type experience is highly desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Candidate must possess the ability to work well as part of a team or with minimal supervision. The ability to possess and maintain a SECRET security clearance is required.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.