12 months ago
Position supports the PMA-231 program office assisting with SETR process and DOORS requirements analysis. Candidate should understand the acquisition process and be able to perform requirement analysis. Strong communication skills are highly necessary with this position. Selected candidate will assist the PMA in tracking contract compliance and analysis of requirements. Candidate will assist in developing milestone briefs and assist in technical aspects of project development.
Education: A BS or BA degree is required. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree. At least six (6) years of experience in large and complex problems associated to major weapons systems is required.
Education/experience is a contract requirement.
Experience:/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Applicant must have demonstrated experience in cost/benefit analysis, quality control, successful completion of critical path events and project tracking. Strong MS Office skills are required. Some DOORS experience is required. Knowledge of the SETR process is required. Candidate must already have at least a SECRET security clearance.
Experience with each of the following is desired:
- Understanding and writing of acquisition process and the requirements development processes.
- Analyzing and evaluating hardware and/or software requirements.
- Providing analysis/recommendations to aid the Production IPT in technical requirements compliance.
- Tracking requirements compliance.
- Performing a wide range of tasks and applying a variety of techniques and methods to address comprehensive problems associated with complex systems and procurement issues to provide the IPT viable recommendation prerequisite for sound decision-making.
- Must be self-motivated, able to interface with multiple types of people and juggle multiple projects at once and meet timelines, etc.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.