1. Two years’ airline experience preferred.
2. Must be able to work independently and organize workload, self-motivated and deal with multiple job functions simultaneously.
3. Must have excellent communications ability and interpersonal skills.
4. Must be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
5. Must be able to supervise and lead a work group.
6. Able to actively promote and personally observe safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
7. Must be able to meet all security requirements.