5 months ago
What does an eCommerce Analyst do for Allegiant?
The eCommerce Analyst is primarily responsible for helping the organization make data-driven business decisions to accelerate our advancement within the travel industry, improve revenue and customer retention. The eCommerce Analyst plays a critical role
in generating incremental revenue, optimizing our customer experience, and in driving maximum value from our investments. The eCommerce Analyst will lead analytics requirements and insights to identify and measure key opportunities that improve end-to-end
user funnels and the online shopping experience. Tracks KPIs and analyze against competitive benchmarks to communicate performance with key business partners and the executive team.
What are some of the daily duties of an eCommerce Analyst?
* Provide actionable, solutions-oriented metrics, insights and recommendations that lead to audience, traffic and profit growth.
* Analyze, derive, and evangelize actionable insights of website audience, website traffic, traffic drivers, and website usage and trends.
* Conduct deep-dive analyses into click stream data and usage patterns to drive insights that can help guide digital marketing strategy.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to tell a cohesive story about the end-to-end digital user experience and pathways.
* Lead meetings to present analysis, insights and recommendations to senior executives.
* Continuously monitor and benchmark site performance that increases profit.
* Monitor industry best practices for omni-channel analytics and provide recommendations for new approaches and related analytical tools/platforms.
* Partner with BI to ensure data consistency and data governance standards are met
What are the minimum requirements to be an eCommerce Analyst?
* Bachelor’s degree or higher with emphasis in one of the following; Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, and Information Systems.
* Three or more years’ experience using eCommerce analytic tools (eg. Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
* Three or more years’ experience using A/B multivariate testing tools (e.g. Maxymiser)
* Three or more years’ experience optimizing eCommerce websites
* Strong analytical skills – prior experience and ownership of comprehensive eCommerce analytics, digital analytics, eCategory Management
* Strong problem-solving capabilities – proven track record of finding viable and sound business solutions to complex problems and challenges
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint (Tableau could be beneficial)
What other skills, knowledge, and qualifications are needed to be an
* Proactive project management and communication skills - proven ability and to manage multiple projects simultaneously supported with thorough, simplified and accurate output
* Cross-functional knowledge – proven ability to work within a matrixed organization through influencing and managing relationships effectively and driving results
* High degree of professionalism and personal integrity
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What are the physical requirements of an eCommerce Analyst?
Allegiant Travel Company commits to making a reasonable accommodation to the known physical and mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified veterans, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the conduct
of its business. In determining the extent of its obligation, Allegiant Travel Company will consider business necessity and financial costs and expenses, among other factors.
Allegiant Travel Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical
disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, military service status, protected veterans, union/non-union activity, citizenship status, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Allegiant supports a healthy, non-smoking work environment.
about 1 month ago
only 4 days until close