|Title||E-Learning Media Developer|
Design, develop and deliver mandated online training programs that are compliant with Federal Aviation Regulations and regulatory agencies, including DOT, FAA, TSA and Spirit company policy while maintaining training practices consistent with industry standards that provide the highest levels of safety and service.
Course ware Development: Conduct successful needs analysis, design, development, deployment, and measurement of training to qualify Airport members in all required competencies.
Develop course ware such as Captivate published in SCORM/AIIC for web based training.
Course Integration: Integrate variety of instructor-led, drill and practice scenario based, briefings, and other training courses into the LMS. Consult with training staff, QA and Subject Matter Experts for best options.
Reports: Audit LMS course ware to measure compliance and effectiveness of targeted new and recurrent training curriculum.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Demonstrate video production including camera and NLE editing
- Expert in software including: Microsoft Office, Adobe CC 2015, Adobe Acrobat, Captivate, and on-line video standards.
- Proficiency in Industry Standard LMS Platforms including SumTotal and MOODLE required.
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)