3 months ago
Candidate should have experience with:
- Aircraft environmental control systems (ECS)
- Specialized onboard equipment cooling systems, including
- Liquid cooling systems
- Air cycle systems
- Vapor cycle systems
- Cooling system performance analysis
- Heat exchanger design and analysis
- Component qualification, certification test
- System test and certification
- Part 25 and DO-160
- Supplier coordination
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required. 10 yrs in specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs, or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting development/production of Company products/services.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
1. Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve engineering issues
2. Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field
3. Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
4. Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule
5. Works w/out appreciable direction; work reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results
6. Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative
1. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Advanced degree in engineering, or related curriculum preferred.
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.
6 days ago
only 8 days until close