2 months ago
The Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) Training Coordinator is responsible for:
• Generates Statements of Work (SOWs) to obtain pricing for third party training
• Scheduling and coordinating with vendors to provide training
• Assess current contractual training requirements and updates necessary training as required
• Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
• Assess training needs for new and existing employees
• Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs
• Organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs
• Liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design
• Develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks
• Inform employees about training options
• Map out training plans for individual employees
• Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools
• Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching
• Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
• Track and report on training outcomes
• Provide feedback to program participants and management
• Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology
• Maintain employee training records
• Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
• Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
• Coordinate off-site training activities for employees
• Manage training budget
• Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
• Keep current on training design and methodology
• Maintains currency of Training Certification and OJT Forms
• Responsible for tracking all site training in the automated system
• Generates training requirements/presentations for program mandated training
• Assist human resources with new hire training packet requirements
• Responsible for HAZCOM DOT Shipping training for all sites
• Provides direction and assistance to Field Site inquiries for training and records concerns (desk top)
• Coordinates and sets up Site Industrial Hygiene Surveys where Corporate EH&S mandates a requirement
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental health, safety, science, or related field.
• Six (6) years or more of experience in aviation training. Associate’s Degree plus four (4) years' related experience and six (6) years' aviation training experience or High School/GED plus eight (8) years of related experience and six (6) years' aviation training experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s Degree. Total experience required with Associate’s Degree is 10 years. Total experience required for HS/GED is 14 years.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
• FAA A&P Certificate preferred.
• Experience operating under ISO AS9110.C Quality Management System and DCMA 8210.1C preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Effective leadership skills required.
• Maintain liaison with customer reps and sub-contractors concerning Training issues.
• Must have strong experience in Microsoft Office suite and ability to utilize automated computer systems.
• Must be able to travel to other locations requiring overnight stay, estimated 25% travel time.
Climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, extensive walking and working in tiring or uncomfortable positions. May require lifting of objects whose weight normally will not exceed 50 pounds.
The diversity of working conditions may range from a standard office type environment, where there is no physical discomfort, to an environment where inclement weather may subject the individuals to severe changes of temperature, less than adequate lighting, dust, wind, rain and the like. On occasions, individuals may also be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail, thus requiring the use of adequate ear protection or other PPE.
L3 Vertex Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity to apply. We maintain a drug-free tobacco-free work place and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
US Security Clearance Required: Secret
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 25 % of the Time
: Sector - Logistics Solutions-21000028
: Individual Contributor
: Jul 12, 2017, 5:10:18 PM
: Product Training
3 months ago
only 10 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 2 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 2 days until close
11 days ago
only 3 days until close