3 months ago
Boeing’s Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) organization has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Environmental Health & Safety Specialist to join the Environment team.
The EHS specialist will support the environmental program at the enterprise EHS office. Primary area of responsibility will be working with chemical management and compliance systems. Role will provide program management at the enterprise level while supporting multiple sites across the company.
Primary job duties:
• Support the company Hazardous Material Tracking System (HazTrax). Ensure HazTrax system successfully supports company production and environmental compliance requirements. Activities include customer service, data QA, management of change, trouble-shooting and collaboration with system IT support.
• Support company Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) compliance program by integrating various functional leads and site TSCA reps, submitting regulatory reports, implementing process improvements and reviewing company practices to determine compliance with regulations and company policies and procedures.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
A Bachelor's Degree is required, and typically 6 or more years' related work experience; or a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
The following is preferred:
• Experience in Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS).
• Experience coordinating customer requirements for Information Technology tasks.
• Experience in materials management.
Contingent Upon Program Award