|Electrical Applications Engineer|
|Description:||Electrical Applications Engineering Consultant
Location: Savannah, GA
Rate: $58.00 - $63.00/HR
Long Term Contract
- Experience with Mentor Graphics L-Cable required.
- Aerospace experience required.
- Experience or knowledge of electrical connectors, backshells, shielding, wiring and electrical connectivity is required.
- Be Familiar with CFR 14 Part 25 and AS50881.
- Candidate must be able to create wiring diagrams and schematics to include the selection of qualified electrical components such as connectors, backshells and other electrical parts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and computer skills (PC/MS Office) are required.
Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. See Other Requirements in Job Description. 5 yrs in the specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors, or 3 yrs in the specific technical discipline with Masters, or 1 yr in the specific technical discipline with PhD.
Position Purpose: Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Essential Functions: 1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects 2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members 3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems 4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives 5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives 6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
Additional Functions: 1. Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements 2. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product 3. Performs other duties as assigned
Other Requirements: 1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred 2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.
|Location||Savannah , GA|
|Minimum Experience (yrs):||5+|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's of Science|