4 months ago
Electrical Cabin System Integrator, Global 7000/8000-MON14706
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Perform engineering integration of cabin systems, such as camera system, security system, lighting system, electrical doors and cabin management system (CMS), etc.;
- Ensure that all new electrical designs conforms to Certification regulations (FAR, RAC, EU-OPS 1, etc.) and to Bombardier’s design best practices;
- Create required documentation such as technical white papers, functional diagrams, Technical requirement Documents (TRD) and statement of Work (SOW);
- Create System definition documentation (ex. : ESSD, SDD et ICD);
- Review and approve new cabin systems concepts and prepare related Aircraft integration documentation;
- Create engineering requirements to integrate as part of the Functional Tests Engineering Requirements (FTER) and certification documentation related to cabin systems;
- Complete the Electrical load Analysis for the cabin systems to be added to the Aircraft electrical load analysis;
- Supplier coordination and follow-up;
- Provide production support and answer promptly to raised issues according to their assigned priority level;
- Perform troubleshooting when required, to minimize issues impact on customer and/or in production.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and cumulated at least five (5) years of experience with aircraft electrical systems;
- You are familiar with FAR Part 25 and the Aircraft Electrical System certification regulations;
- You have experienced with Supplier management;
- You have a good knowledge of AutoCAD, et MS Office tools;
- You are bilingual (French – English) written and spoken;
- You have ability to work with minimum supervision, within a multi-disciplinary team;
- Proven record of leadership and technical problem solver;
- Knowledge of Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) process ;
- Knowledge in the field of Electromagnetics considered an asset;
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 23.11.2017, 6:35:56 PM