5 months ago
Boeing Laser and Electro-Optical Systems (LEOS) develops, builds, and tests High Energy Laser weapon systems and Electro-optical systems for a variety of customers.
* Perform design, analysis, and testing of a variety of power distribution systems, system controls, and system wiring
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team supporting the development of both directed energy and electro-optical systems
* Support remote field testing of a variety of systems
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
* Demonstrated experience in the design and testing of electrical hardware and wiring
* Interfacing to embedded processors for system control and monitoring
* Familiarity with standards and practices for the assembly and wiring of military electrical and electronic systems
* Experience with high voltage AC design (120/240VAC, 208VAC and 480VAC 3-Phase)
* Familiarity with aircraft power systems
* Experience with instrumentation including voltage, current, temperature, and motion
Typical Education and/or Experience
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award