|Type:||1 yr contract|
Location: Vergennes, VT
Pay Rate - $30 - 42/hr
1 year contract
**NO PER DIEM**
**Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident**
Job Description Summary:
- This senior level position is responsible for designing, developing, testing, or supervising the manufacturing and installation of all aspects of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use.
- Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of electrical engineering principles and practices in broad areas and assignments.
- He/she will focus on the activities supporting the increased demand of obsolescence issues on circuit cards.
- Work on a team to burn down a backlog of upcoming industry obsolete components.
- The individual will use the engineering tools to document and release new updated design documentation.
- The minimum requirements are a BS in electrical engineering and 10 years of relevant experience, or an MS and eight years' experience.
- BS in Electrical Engineering and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Team Center is a plus, works well in a highly energetic environment.
|Location||Vergennes , VT|
|Minimum Experience (yrs):||10+|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's of Science|