|Type:||1 yr contract|
Location: Marion, MA
1 year contract
*CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE TO START*
Company Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) is searching for an associate electrical engineering, (level 1) to join our team in Marion, MA. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work at a top-tier employer known throughout the world for its engineering prowess, game changing product offerings, and robust solutions.
This position is for engineering services portion of the Guidance and Control section used in the MK-48 Heavyweight torpedo and/or other underwater vehicle design, test, and production support activities.
The candidate should be capable and enthusiastic able at least two different EE disciplines. For example, digital board level and analog design; or power and analog; etc. To convey related accomplishments, the candidate must be able to reference previous projects and/or internships.
Occasional overtime and some local travel are anticipated.
1. At least a BSEE degree
2. Outstanding ability and desire to multitask
3. Thrives in a fast paced team environment
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Proficient with common laboratory engineering tools including oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, digital multi-meters, and other support equipment.
6. Matlab, MS Office suite
*Candidate MUST possess an ACTIVE secret Clearance to start!*
1. Experience with logic analyzers
4. Programmable logic device expertise using VHDL
|Location||West Barnstable , MA|
|Minimum Experience (yrs):|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's of Science|