|Electrical Engineer Sr.|
|Type:||1 yr contract|
|Description:||Electrical Engineer Sr.
Location: Marion, MA
1 year contract
*CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE TO START*<
- Company Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) is searching for a senior electrical engineering, (level 3) to join our team in Marion, MA.
- This role offers an exciting opportunity to work at a top-tier employer known throughout the world for its engineering prowess, game changing product offerings, and robust solutions.
- This position is for the engineering services portion of the Guidance and Control section used in the MK-48 Heavyweight torpedo.
- The candidate needs to be accomplished designing a mixed signal system (though primarily digital), which will likely be housed in a multi-slot card cage.
- At a minimum, the candidate must have a thorough mastery of digital board level design skill.
- To convey accomplishments in the field, the candidate must be able to reference a long and sustained history of many successful electronic designs.
- The candidate should possess a history of excellent performance reviews.
- Some overtime and occasional travel are required.
- Occasional overtime and some local travel are anticipated.
1. At least a BSEE degree
2. Outstanding ability and desire to multitask
3. Thrives in a fast paced team environment
4. Programmable logic device expertise using VHDL
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Experience with logic analyzers Proficient with common laboratory engineering tools including oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, digital multi-meters, and other support equipment.
7. Matlab, MS Office suite
3. Technical Leadership skills
|Location||Marion , MA|
|Minimum Experience (yrs):|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's of Science|