Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Assist scientists and engineers in determining system requirements and reliability testing
2) Recommend changes in system implementation based on experience
3) Test or participate in the testing of components and subsystems; document work efforts
4) Develop and fabricates instrumentation and test circuitry; integrates RF and microwave components in subsystems and systems
5) Specify parts, components, and equipment to be purchased
6) Accomplish trouble-shooting and testing of test articles, instrumentation, control, and data acquisition systems and components
7) Develop modifications and procedural changes to alleviate malfunctions
8) Accomplish data gathering and analysis on defined tasks
9) Accomplishes PME management and calibration for laboratory test equipment and tools
10) Responsible for upgrades/maintenance of test systems
Education: Must have an Associate's Degree in Engineering Technology or a related technical field. A candidate entering into their senior year of a Bachelor's Degree program will be considered.
Experience: Three (3) years general work experience is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: working knowledge of RF and microwave test equipment, analog and digital test equipment, serial and parallel interfaces, and PC type computers; applications software packages, software that commands and controls communications, and test equipment interfaces is desired.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For immediate confidential consideration, please apply online by clicking "Apply Now to Join Our Team."