3 months ago
-Experience in engineering design of electrical systems that are part of and support aircraft interiors.
-This includes entertainment, power, lighting, and communication systems.
-Experience in creating wiring diagrams, schematics, wire harness drawings, electrical installation drawings and completing supporting analysis/calculations (e.g. voltage drop)
-AutoCAD, CATIA V5 and SmarTeam experience preferred
-Take ownership of deliverables produced & their quality.
-Coordination with the other Engineering disciplines, client and vendors.
-Experience with leadership/program management on a design program.
-Take lead role in the process of preparation of design deliverables to ensure appropriate checking & review of all documents / drawings before release.
Education and Experience Requirements:
-Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required. 10 yrs in specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related advanced degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs, or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of Company products and services.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
1. Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve engineering issues
2. Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field
3. Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
4. Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule
5. Works under minimal direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results
6. Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative
1. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product.
1. Advanced degree in engineering, or related curriculum preferred.
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.