4 months ago
This position will support the Consolidated Facilities Operation and Maintenance (CFOAM) program in Chantilly, VA.
- Utilizes general knowledge of building codes, regulations and safety procedures.
- Constructs commercial office space by providing overall construction capabilities, with limited supervisions.
- Utilizes familiarity with building codes and is able to read more complex blueprints.
- Responds to trouble calls and resolves a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Repairs and maintains plant and office facilities equipment and demonstrates advanced skill level in these areas.
- Interprets basic schematics and diagrams.
- May provide guidance to less experienced employees.
- Reviews customer requirements and may evaluate product capabilities, under general guidance.
- Demonstrates ability to use a variety of hand and power tools to construct, renovate and repair facilities and equipment.
- May receive specialized equipment training.
- May provide training to peers and/or customers on the general use of equipment.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Top Secret, U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Typical Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED and typically 7 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
- A current active Top Secret U. S. Security Clearance
- Current Journeyman or Master Electrician's License
- Capable of lifting 35 pounds on a frequent basis
- Ability to obtain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) with a Counterintelligence Polygraph U.S. Security Clearance post-start
- A current active Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with a Counterintelligence Polygraph U.S. Security Clearance
- Experience with Commercial Electrical Maintenance
- Experience maintaining 480 volt and 5KV electrical systems
- Experience with LED light replacement
- Experience with surveying electrical circuits and systems
Contingent Upon Program Award