3 months ago
Our client is seeking a Hardware Electro-Mechanical Packaging Design Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX who will be responsible for missile harness design and 3D routing and general packaging support.
Activity will require:
- Cross functional coordination to complete hardware design effort to support hardware integration for the designed weapon system.
- Research, development and design of components, equipment and networks for military applications.
- The engineer will be responsible for interfacing with electrical engineers in interpreting system interconnect diagram(s), harness schematics, and providing guidance for improving the layout based on best physical routing practices.
- The engineer will also be responsible for harness piece-part/component selection to meet interfacing hardware and environmental requirements.
- Clearance status required on resume.
Mandatory: (All mandatory experience must be shown on resume)
Requires 5 or more years of electro-mechanical design experience with:
- Airborne avionics, missile and/or ground-based equipment.
- Design experience should include electrical cable and/or network design and general electro-mechanical design.
- Candidate must have experience with cabling / harness design.
- The engineer must be proficient with the Pro/Cable module in Creo, have good communication skills, and be able to work with internal and external customers.
- The ability to work with minimal oversight.
- Knowledge of Lockheed Martin MFC (Dallas) procedures in CAD modeling and working knowledge of military and / or industry hardware specifications.