||Email Marketing Manager
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 60 destinations in the United States, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 270 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2015 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
The Email Marketing Manager will manage and drive the email channel strategy for Frontier Airlines, including; developing engaging email marketing programs to maximize revenue, build customer loyalty, and execute various CRM initiatives.
- Drive revenue through consistent and timely execution of the Frontier Airlines’ email program.
- Concept and develop segmentation strategies to ensure email relevance to prospects, customers, and loyalty members.
- Develop a testing strategy to continually optimize email performance, from delivery to purchase.
- Identify, test and implement new strategies to improve click through and open rates via email communications.
- Set and deliver monthly and annual targets for revenue, website traffic, and database growth.
- Manage overall database health and maximize geographic and demographic segmentation.
- Partner with the creative and digital marketing teams to manage and optimize the design concepts, content and layout of all email communications.
- Ensure brand consistency in image and voice in all email touch points including marketing, transactional, and triggered communication.
- Expand and optimize the triggered email programs through testing and personalization.
- Maintain and optimize Frontier’s email deliverability goals and manage the relationship with our deliverability partner Return Path.
- Analyze, monitor and communicate performance of email initiatives to business stakeholder’s on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintain email best practices including browser/client compatibility, effectiveness of subject lines, use of images, delivery timing, engagement filtering, and development of promotions best suited for the email channel.
- Monitor and minimize unsubscribe/bounce/complaint rates and ensure spam regulation compliance (e.g. CAN-SPAM).
- Manage the relationship with Experian - our email service provider.
- Work with various departments within Frontier including IT PMO and development, business Intelligence, enterprise application and support, and most notably the different marketing groups including digital marketing, sales and distribution, loyalty, partnerships, and ancillary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with email marketing
- Experience working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Demonstrates significant analytical ability and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of email delivery and deliverability issues
- Experience working with enterprise level email service providers (ESP), large databases, and high deployment cadence
- Experience with Experian CCMP is preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML and hands on experience with coding emails
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly grasp new technology concepts
- Knowledge of cross channel integrations (mobile marketing, social media, ecommerce marketing, etc.)
- Ability to think outside the box and create and execute innovative campaigns and programs from the ground up with limited resources and short turn-around times.
- Excellent project management, time management, and problem solving skills
- Team player who can work collaboratively with other departments, partners and marketers
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated, self-starter, have a sense of urgency and extremely well-organized
- Able to make sound decisions quickly
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor at all times and under all circumstances
- Able to influence at all levels to gain consensus and make best decisions for organization
- Must be able to independently identify a problem area and sift through multiple data sources to resolve issues/discrepancies
- Copywriting skills are a plus
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and prioritize deliverables
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.