EMC ENGINEER (8 month contract)
EMC Engineer for HIRF and Lightning tests support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 5 years aviation related experience with Environmental Electromagnetic Effects (E3).
- Must be cognizant and familiar of the aviation E3 related regulations, industry practices and their background.
- Familiarity with DO160 test methods, especially Section 20, 21, 22 and 23 test methods and Aircraft systems knowledge.
- Familiarity with standards SAE ARP5583A, SAE ARP5415A, SAE ARP5416A ,SAE ARP5577.
- Desired: FAA Designated Engineering Representative (DER).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to utilize interpersonal and communication techniques, to work with Embraer EMC Engineers and Embraer Systems Suppliers.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Needs the ability to develop, plan and implement short and long term goal.
- Follow schedule, milestones and priorities defined by Embraer, taking into account the target dates defined by Embraer.
- To ensure proper coordination with the suppliers in order to obtain their technical support including analyses, test plans and the necessary support.
- To provide routine briefings to Embraer E3 Group Team Leaders. Obtain concurrence concerning proposed changes to reports, major changes in testing, modelling and analyses that could affect the overall certification plan.
- Assure completion of overall workplan of the pre-determined activities for HIRF and Lightning systems laboratory tests.
- Assure completion of overall workplan of the pre-determined activities for Lightning Damage laboratory tests on structures.
NUMBER OF YEARS EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of 5 years in E3 aviation related experience.
Knowledge of aerospace standards related to HIRF / Lightning, such as: