8 months ago
Engineer I Compressor Aerodynamicist
This position is with Honeywell Aerospace - Fan and Compressor Center of Excellence responsible for the design and analysis of fan/compressor components in Propulsion engine and Auxiliary Power Unit applications.
* Aerodynamic design analysis, development, and production field support activities for axial and centrifugal compressors.
* Responsible for working with associated Enterprises to support currently fielded products.
* Assist in defining product improvements and help in conceiving new and innovative concepts to develop fans, axial and centrifugal compressors.
* Contribute to continuous improvements of the Fan and Compressor COE processes through capture of lessons learned, best practices, and comparative benchmarking.
* Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering or related technical discipline, from an accredited college or university.
* Due to ITAR requirements, candidate must be a US Citizen or lawful permanent resident of US.
* Advanced degree preferred.
* Ability to aerodynamically design, develop and support aircraft engine fan and compressor components.
* Experienced CFD user with knowledge of advanced grid generation techniques preferred.
* Familiarity with performing analysis in a PC workstation computing environment preferred. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Demonstrated planning skills.
* Dedicated to customer satisfaction with demonstrated capability to establish strong working relationships with customers.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to be a part of a team to resolve complex engineering problems.
* Effective listening skills and flexibility in approach to resolve complex engineering problems.
* * * ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD3766
* Category: Engineering
* Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
3 months ago
only 12 days until close
29 days ago
only 27 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close