3 months ago
Engineer I Software
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Use your skill set to provide value added software features to our products for our customers.
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers.
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for.
Requirements and design
* Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Computer or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, from an accredited college or university
* Due to export restrictions, must be a U.S. Citizen
* Graduate no more than 12 months prior to hire date
* Understanding the software development lifecycle
* Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
* Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
* Effective communicator
* Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
* Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
* Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
* Bilingual in English and Spanish
* Familiarity with testing software
* Understanding of software requirements of varying complexity
* Knowledge of C/C++
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
* Continued Professional Development
* * ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD15823
* Category: Engineering
* Location: Road 110 KM 5.9., Aguadilla, PRI 00604 PRI
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.