8 months ago
* Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
* 5-8 years of experience in estimating and time standard development.
* Strong computer skills MS Office Word, Power-Point, Excel, Project scheduling, SAP or other ERP system and solid modeling software such as Catia.
* Experience with predetermined standard hour development in the aircraft industry is a plus.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, must be able to work independently and with other levels of employees within the organization, including other engineering disciplines, production managers, hourly employees represented by labor contract and all levels of management.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required