7 months ago
Keyword: Engineer/Project Manager, Building Engineering
Request Number: OPS
Number of positions to fill: 1
Location: Longueuil (Quebec)
Organisational Unit: 1634-Building Engineering
Sector: Facilities Engineering Services
Posting Start Date: 2017-09-28
Organization Profile: Pratt & Whitney Canada is one of the world’s leaders in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines powering commercial and regional airplanes, as well as general aviation aircraft and helicopters. Our strong reputation for highly skilled personnel (10,000 employees across the globe), our reliable engines and our exceptional aftermarket support service network attract customers from all over the world (over 190 countries).
General responsibilities of the position: Pratt & Whitney Canada is looking for an Engineer/Project Manager for the Building Engineering department at Longueuil facilities. As an Engineer/Project Manager at Building Engineering, you will be responsible for the planning and project management of construction / installation projects related to buildings, building systems components and industrial infrastructures. You have to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Mechanical engineering and be bilingual.
Specific responsibilities of position: As an Engineer/Project Manager for Building Engineering you will have to:
• Manage construction / installation projects related to Test Cells, buildings and industrial infrastructures;
• Develop and oversee replacement plans for Test Cells and building systems;
• Manage modification projects to adapt existing Test Cells for new programs/specific tests;
• Establish standards for Canadian and International facilities;
• Manage projects’ budgets;
• Create partnerships with internal customers.
Qualifications required: • Bachelor degree with 5 to 7 years’ experience in mechanical engineering;
• Member of the l'Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
• PMP Certification (an asset);
• Autonomous, good communication skills, great leadership competencies;
• Knowledge of mechanical building systems and industrial infrastructures.
Field of studies: Mechanical Engineering
Additional Information: • Frequent travel to other P&WC’s facilities.
You enjoy working on long and short term projects? You are known for you skills in project management and like fast pace environment? Then we need you for our Engineer/Project Manager in Building Engineering position! Do not wait! Send us your résumé!
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
P&WC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any legally-protected factors.