|Engineering Designer IV|
|Type:||6 mos + contract|
|Description:||Engineering Designer IV
Location: Canoga Park, CA
6 month contract
- ** Creo, Windchill and Pro/Cabling required.**
- Perform engineering design tasks related to space electronics based products.
- Duties include electronics packaging of complex space electronics, defining electrical-mechanical interface, capture design in CREO and to fully participation in team-development environment.
- Support the design and development of electronics hardware, working closely with Electrical Engineers, Printed Wiring Board (PWB) designers, electrical systems, manufacturing, thermal and stress analysts. Position will support various different Electric Propulsion programs
- Proficiency in the use of CREO PDM/Link, Windchill and Pro/Cabling application. Proficiency in generating drawings is required.
- Familiarity with aerospace/defense engineering design and production processes and disciplines.
- Experience in Electronic Packaging Design, Drawing Generation, GD&T, Tolerance Stack-up analysis. Extensive experience in PRO-E/CREO CAD design are a must (NX CAD design preferred).
- Advanced oral and written communication skills expected which will be used to coordinate and collaborate with local Operations, as well as distant-located Engineering organizations and customers.
- Able to create, read and understand engineering drawings, electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and 10 years of direct experience with packaging power electronics.
|Location||Canoga Park , CA|
|Minimum Experience (yrs):||10+|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's of Science|