5 months ago
Engineering Professional - Materials & Process, Global 7000/8000-MON14482-P
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support the Engineering, Production and Quality organizations;
- Assess various metallic, composite and completion finishing materials (Wood Veneer, Fabric, Leather, etc.);
- Engage in engineering development work;
- Sign engineering drawings and documentations;
- Prepare Test Plans and approve Test Reports (including flammability);
- Perform Trade and Design Studies;
- Support various research and development projects;
- Act as M&P expert;
- Create, improve and adapt technical and functional processes;
- Take on strategic projects management;
- Plan, execute audits, prepare reports and follow up on corrective actions;
- Analyze process and systems changes.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an University degree in metallurgical, chemical or materials engineering with at least 3 years of pertinent experience (relevant experience in aerospace field is an asset)
- You are familiar with the materials used in aerospace industry and the manufacturing and application procedures.
- You are familiar with the typical military standards or the aerospace industry standards (e.g.: MIL, SAE specifications, FAA requirements, etc…).
- You have knowledge of the aluminum, composite and aircraft completion finishing materials characteristics as well as their treatment.
- You have practical knowledge and experience of Catia/Enovia V5.
- You work under minimum supervision to perform a wide range of technical functions.
- You have practical knowledge and experience in aircraft structure and completion components.
- You are customer-oriented with innovative problem solving skills and you are organized.
- You have good communication skills including good English and French writing and verbal skills.
- You are a team player, working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Good command of various software (MS Suite, Outlook, Acrobat, etc.).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.01.2018, 2:37:19 PM