Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at .
This role identifies, develops, analyzes and works cross-divisionally to vet and win approval for fleet initiatives that improve the product, efficiency and profitability of the company’s aircraft investments.
- Develop “what-if” scenarios and options for proposed projects related to new aircraft acquisitions, and changes to existing fleet or fleet retirements. Such projects can include cabin general arrangement changes, aircraft performance upgrades and cabin functionality/utilization changes
- Collect pertinent information from internal stakeholders and suppliers to build accurate data files of proposed scenarios and changes. (including development of proposed cabin layout drawings as applicable)
- Perform evaluations to develop high-level statements of work and business cases
- Provide cost estimates for proposed work statements, and complete high-level financial modeling to document NPV, IRR, payback, ROIC and pro-forma P&L statements
- Create comprehensive yet concise business cases and presentation materials for executive decision making.
- Working cross-divisionally to achieve consensus and win approval of proposed initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business or a related field
- Seven (7) years of overall work experience.
- Three (3) of which must be in an engineering, project management or finance role
- Must have strong, demonstrable proficiency using AutoCad and Microsoft Office programs
- Must have knowledge of aircraft interiors, the associated FAA, DOT, and TSA regulatory requirements, and have the ability to perform financial analysis
- Must be a self-starter and be a strategic thinker, inquisitive and fact-oriented
- Must be persuasive and have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and be able to communicate effectively and across divisions and at all levels in the organization
- Must project a professional appearance and be willing to travel occasionally (<30%)
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 34506