9 months ago
ENGINEERING SPECIALIST – PNEUMATICS – CORE ENGINEERING-MON12893
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one great idea at a time. We provide the environment where these ideas thrive and grow into great products or customer experiences.
You will be part of the Product Development Engineering, Aerospace team where it all starts for Bombardier as it sets the stage to take full advantage of its investments and the tremendous growth potential of its new products. The organization is responsible for bringing new aircraft programs to their successful entry-into-service. Currently, these new products are the all-new CSeries commercial aircraft and the high-performance Global 7000/Global 8000 business jets.
In your role, you will:
- Influence the definition of New Aircraft Development Projects within Product Development Engineering as well as supporting Sustaining Programs
- Provide Technical expertise to the Engineering teams, including Strategic Technology and Advanced Design.
- Provide direction about Industry trends and identify company needs within the discipline
- Lead or support the Pneumatics Knowledge domain rollout and knowledge capture & sharing
- Identify, develop and execute development opportunities for discipline members
- Lead or support Systems integration aspects in product development.
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Aerospace engineering
- You have more than 15 years of engineering experience in the field of Aerospace Pneumatic Systems.
- You demonstrate good working knowledge of FAA, EASA, TCCA certification requirements (regulatory Authority delegation is an asset).
- You are recognized within the industry for your expertise in Pneumatics
- You have proven leadership skills, work collaboratively in a team environment and possess excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- You possess good written and oral communication skills in English. (Knowledge of French is an asset)
- You are available to travel on short term assignments as required;
- You are proficient with most-used office programs, e.g. MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Air Systems/Pneumatics
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 03.07.2017, 4:55:10 PM