8 months ago
This position is located on Bolling AFB for SAF/AQ.
The Enterprise Architect will assist in the preparation for the AQ domain’s annual submission of the OEP, making sure that the systems have the required architecture artifacts (OV-3, OV-5a, and OV-5b), performing the BEA assertions for each system, and assisting with value risk scorecard analysis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, structure, and overall performance of an enterprise system or system of systems designed to meet specific requirements in the disciplines of the Enterprise Architecture (EA). He/she will also assist in the preparation of requirements, design specifications, conceptual approaches and interoperability constraints for systems.
Other duties include:
- Support design teams to ensure that critical architecture issues are identified early in the design process and that interfaces with legacy and new systems are appropriately managed in new systems
- Plan and manage work requiring sound judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, substantial adaptation, and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Independently prepare (or direct others in the preparation of) criteria, computation/analyses, specifications, cost estimates, and technical reports in the specific area of technical expertise
- Develop and apply architectural techniques and procedures to analyze and evaluate specific problems, data, or other features of the work, which are broad in scope and complexity
- Review, evaluate, and report on the quantity, quality, and overall adequacy of results and conclusions drawn from accomplishment of architectural taskS
Education/Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: A Master's degree and ten (10) years of experience in Enterprise Architecture is required. An additional six (6) years’ experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree; an additional twelve (12) years’ experience may be substituted for a Master's degree.
Education/experience is a contract requirement.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.