3 months ago
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is looking for a dynamic candidate with a positive attitude, willingness to learn, and strong analytical skills to be a part of our Business Operations Program Planning & Control (PP&C) Organization.
We play a key role in providing integrated plans, schedules and change management control systems across the airplane value stream. This opportunity will provide you a solid understanding of the Boeing Production System and offer the foundational knowledge needed to succeed in almost every area of the company. Integrated Scheduling requires the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and build positive relationships, while analyzing critical data. The Integrated Schedule is at the foundation of any successful Boeing program and this key skill offers the unique opportunity to learn the business from the inside out.
An Integrated Scheduler performs preparation, development and coordination of a segment of an integrated plan and schedule to meet program and/or project requirements of an aspect of new business acquisition and proposal. Some of the job duties will include the following:
* Performing basic integration of program plans and schedules, horizontally and vertically, across company functional, product groups, suppliers and partners.
* Assists with risk and opportunity analyses.
* Resolves assigned critical path issues.
* Supports the identification and recommendation of solutions to network logic conflicts.
* Assist in identifying and reporting schedule performance measurement techniques and associated cost measurement techniques.
* Identifies and reports performance variances.
* Supports scheduling impact analyses related to a change request and incorporates approved changes and ensures configuration control of integrated program plans and schedules.
The requisition will be used to fill multiple positions across Business Units / Airplane Programs in the Puget Sound region. Business Units that this requisition supports include but not limited to: 737, 777, 777X, Product Development, etc
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supp Chn Mgmt, Finance& BusOps
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and capabilities:
At least 1 year of experience in program planning, project management, integrated scheduling, Industrial Engineering, Business Operations, and/or related disciplines.
Experience in Project Management.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Bachelor Degree in Business, Mathematics and/or Industrial Engineering highly desired.
Experience using Integrated Scheduling tools such as Open Plan Professional, Primavera, etc.
Contingent Upon Program Award