8 months ago
- This position requires experience with the design, installation, and certification of aircraft systems and equipment.
- Experience with composite layups and water/waste systems is a plus.
- The candidate should have a high level of proficiency with CATIA V5 and the CPDM, tubing and sheet metal design work benches from initial conceptual layouts and routing through detailed design.
- The candidate should be able to interpret and generate system schematics and should have experience with aircraft integration with multiple other aircraft design organizations.
- The ideal candidate would also have experience with supplier joint development and integration tasks as well as system and component certification and qualification.
- Experience in the use of MS Office tools and preparing presentations in support of design and technical reviews is a plus.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. See Other Requirements in Job Description. 5 yrs in the specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors, or 3 yrs in the specific technical discipline with Masters, or 1 yr in the specific technical discipline with PhD.
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Functions: 1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects 2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members 3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems 4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives 5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives 6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
Additional Functions: 1. Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements 2. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product 3. Performs other duties as assigned
Other Requirements: 1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred 2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
4 months ago
only 2 days until close
2 months ago
only 15 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 12 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close