2 months ago
This position is on Tinker AFB and will require interfacing with government personnel. Duties are as follows:
• Review program-unique specifications to include system specifications, development specifications, and product specifications for both hardware and software, for proper format, content, and compliance with program requirements and standards
• Maintain a current drawing package for all modifications and ensuring the latest version of drawings are on file
• Monitor modification parts listings to identify items not loaded in the National Stock Number (NSN) system
• Process non-stock listed items into the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) system.
• Ship and transmit drawing packages and their revisions
• Provide technical support and analysis on field, depot and modification program issues
• Assist with preparation of Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTO’s) to support configuration changes and inspections
• Support execution of ATCALS configuration control board directives by partnering with the Technical Content Managers to manage the publication and distribution of technical order changes
• Support the ATCALS Systems Engineering Plan and Operational Safety, Suitability, and Effectiveness baselines by performing configuration management tasks (including management of Deficiency Reports (DRs), AFTO 22s, and AFTO 252s)
• Produce monthly DR, AFTO 22, and AFTO 252 performance metrics
• Assist the ATCALS program office plan and execute transition to a digital technical order system
• Support the configuration control function to include receipt, dissemination, processing, tracking, and providing recommendation for the final disposition of Advanced Change Study Notices (ACSNs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Requests for Deviation/Request for Waiver (RFD/RFW), Deficiency Reports (DRs), Airworthiness Directive Notes (ADN), Service Actions (SAs), Service Bulletins (SBs), Aircraft Service Changes (ASCs), Notices of Deficiency (ND), and Quality Control Plans (QCPs)
• Review change proposals management impacts, and compliance with Government requirements; provide recommendations for Government review and disposition and assist in the preparation and conduct of Configuration Control Boards (CCB) and related subordinate boards; and assist in maintaining change proposal files and providing historical information.
• Attend and support Functional Configuration Audits (FCA), Physical Configuration Audits (PCA), and Compliance Audits (CAs), to include auditing hardware and software Configuration Items (CIs), disposition and tracking of action items and assist with preparation of the minutes
• Assist with TIMs and assist with the preparation of minutes from the meetings
Education/Experience: A Bachelor's Degree or four (4) years of experience is required. Applicant must possess experience in the following: MS Office tools, data management and records keeping. Applicant must be familiar with MIL-HDBK-61A, Configuration Management Guide.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: The successful applicant must be capable of working independently and in a team environment and possess good communication skills, both written and oral. Applicant will be expected to occasionally brief results to other team members and to KBRWyle and our customers. Familiarity with Military Aircraft. Knowledge of USAF military weapon systems is preferred but not required. The preferred applicant will have the ability to use data effectively to improve programs, including looking at lists and summaries, analyzing results, and making presentations to others. Familiarity with use of available data, and knowledge of program goals is a plus. Understanding the needs of your clients/audiences; and willingness to explore creative approaches to using data is desired. Knowledge of how to use database software to find records, sort, review, edit, print, and other functions is desired. The preferred applicant will know how to use built-in forms and reports in a database. Understanding of definitions, program guidelines, and sources of information is desired. Developing clear channels of communication is a plus. Reviewing information and working with colleagues to ensure accuracy is a plus. Applicant should have knowledge of term planning about database projects and to decide how to efficiently store and analyze various types of data.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
7 months ago
only 28 days until close