3 months ago
The Boeing Commercial Airplanes Production Engineering organization is seeking an Equipment & Tool Engineer to support Production Engineering Core Process & Documentation group in Everett, WA.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Work with subject matter experts in the Equipment and Tooling discipline, authoring and maintaining command media and process documentation
- Provide interpretation of command media and process documentation, and involvement in process improvement workshops.
- The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual with good writing skills, familiarity with either tool engineering or equipment engineering, as well as the ability to resolve disputes related to process interpretation.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Strong technical writing and communication skills is required
• Minimum of 1 year experience in manufacturing
• Python or ASP programming preferred
• Project Management experience preferred
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award