5 months ago
- Hands on SAP Sales and Distribution configuration experience, or SAP Service Management configuration experience, or SAP Customer Service configuration experience required.
- Solid knowledge of integration with other SAP modules and their integration points with SD, SM, CS, etc.required.
- At least one SAP implementation required.
- Experience in OTC, MRO or PTM design and development to support Manufacturing and Product Support Processes preferred.
- In depth knowledge of SD sub processes, especially Pricing and Quoting or In depth knowledge of CS sub processes, especially Heavy Maintenance, Component Repair, and Warranty preferred.
- Understanding how SAP reporting can be done in OTC or MRO environment preferred.
- Ability to face and resolve technical issues including working with technical team to complete programming tasks.
- Experience implementing HCL's iMRO product or a similar highly enhanced Product Support solution for Aircraft preferred.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors degree in industrial, manufacturing systems engineering, information technology or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the functions of the job. Masters degree preferred. Two (2) years in the specific ERP workstream to include system configuration and development experience within an ERP solution and/or five (5) years relevant business experience.
This position is a key role within the Gulfstream long term ERP organization. Responsible for supporting the deployed SAP solutions and sustaining activities across all business units. A large focus will be ensuring the integrity of the global template and identifying, scoping, and delivery in continuous improvement opportunities. Requires extensive knowledge of Gulfstreams lean business processes, strong team work, and communication skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Utilizing detailed knowledge of aircraft processes and business knowledge, ensures that the SAP delivered business process provides the appropriate functionality to run the business. Frequently applies technical standards, principles and concepts. 2. Contributes to completion of milestones, identifies where technical improvements can be made and works with Long Term ERP team to create the business case for each initiative. Responsible for recommending improvements in SAP functionality. Develops technical specification along with the development team to address any changes once they are approved 3. Takes medium business requirements and models them in SAP. Regarded as expert on all details regarding technical requirements 4. Using process mapping, lean six sigma and continuous improvement, applies these principles to functional business areas. Utilizes knowledge of Gulfstreams Continuous Improvement approach and Continuous Improvement Objective development, 5. Can work the resolution of technical-related trouble tickets from Live sites. Can complete basic configurations to support that change. 6. Can troubleshoot any issue to identify the problems and recommend fixes. 7. Works with on-going implementation team to support them in issue resolution and ensures they adhere to the programs commonality standard.
Additional Functions: 1. Performs other duties as assigned by the Workstream Manager/Group Head and works with Configuration Lead and Solution Principal.
Other Requirements: 1. Completion of appropriate training in a Lean manufacturing culture desired. 2. Experience with effectively communicating to senior management and applying lean principles. 3. One year hands-on SAP experience including training in SAP configuration preferred.
Languages Required (in addition to English): English
Requisition Number: 104463
Posting Type: Internal-External
Department: J1030-ERP Product Support
Category: Information Systems
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Employment Type: Full-time
Number of Openings: 1.00
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.