Seeking an Executive Assistant who thrives on challenges and solving problems by figuring out the impossible and making them possible. The candidate must be capable of quick thinking and do the necessary research to come up with solutions and then adapt those solutions to make anything you do more optimal, efficient, and conceivable.
Anjuna is a new startup disrupting the airline services industry—we’re a premier global airline service company with a presence in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia and are the North American franchisee for APG. The most extensive global network of GSAs.
Anjuna’s cross-functional team thinks together but not alike. It is a mix between experienced aviation & travel industry experts – the executive team boasts over 180 years of collective industry expertise, experience and unrivaled commercial achievement – and smart, agile data scientists, software developers and digital marketing specialists coming from pioneering companies in the digital industry.
This broad range of capabilities allows us to serve both today’s traditional airline service needs while simultaneously providing our clients with a competitive advantage based on integrating and leveraging cutting edge innovations within the digital technology and big data space to drive greater value.
· Minimum of 3+ years experience in an administrative position.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or experience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with individuals at all levels of the company.
· Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Power Point.
· Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Ability to handle multiple high priority tasks at a time without losing focus on daily responsibilities.
· Self-directed, flexible and enthusiastic with a focus on results.
· Exceptionally strong time management and organizational skills.
· Excellent in both verbal, written and editing communication skills.
· Proactive in nature with the ability to multi-task while still providing a high attention to detail and deadlines.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Travel or airline experience would be an asset.
· GDS – Sabre, Amadeus or Travelport would be an asset.
· Language: French and Spanish would be an asset.
To apply for this posting, please send your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.