20 days ago
F/A-18E/F & EA-18G International Programs Avionics Integrator
The F/A-18 / EA-18G International team is seeking a qualified avionics integrator to fill a position that are both challenging and high visibility. The candidate will support planning the integration of indigenous avionics, international weapons integration planning, and overall general avionics IPT coordination in support of International New Business campaigns. The candidate will need to be 1) well versed in avionics and weapons integration and planning; 2) can successfully plan, develop, and implement system level requirements independently; 3) has exceptional people and leadership skills required to drive performance.
The successful candidates will work closely with multiple International Program Managers and the Director of F/A-18 International Programs
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Typical Education / Experience
* Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
* This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
* Experience on a military aircraft program as an avionics or air vehicle engineer, an avionics systems integrator, a mission systems integrator, or a systems engineer.
* Experience with large-scale system design and integration of real-time software into mission critical systems.
* Good communication and organizational skills. And the ability to work solutions within an interdisciplinary team.
Relocation Assistance Provided
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award