10 months ago
* At least 5 years of experience as a technician and/or inspector in an aerospace manufacturing or commercial aircraft environment.
* A&P or Repairman Certificate experience for specialized inspection authority.
* Capable of interpreting drawings, blueprints, service bulletins, ads, and any other related documents as required.
* 4 years technical degree a plus.
* Must be thoroughly familiar with the applicable regulations FAR Parts including: Certification procedures for products and parts; Airworthiness Standards: Aircraft Engines; Maintenance, Preventative Maintenance, Rebuilding and Alteration; Identification and Registration Marking; Certification: Airmen Other than Flight Crewmembers-Subpart E-Repairman; General Operating and Flight Rules; Operating Requirements: Commuter and On-Demand Operations and Rules Governing Persons on Board such Aircraft; and Repair Stations.
* Must be familiar with the Air Transport Association (ATA) Spec 100 for technical manuals used in the maintenance of their respective products.
* Must be able to understand and interpret Component Maintenance Manuals.
* Must be able to use the appropriate inspection methods, techniques, practices, aids, equipment and tools used to determine the airworthiness of the article on which maintenance is being performed.