6 months ago
The Shared Services, Planning and Real Estate organization is seeking a Facilities Analyst (Level 3) with strong analytics, business system and facilities space management acumen on the Operations team for the 86 million square foot global portfolio. This position is located in Mesa, Arizona.
Primary job duties:
• Provide functional expertise in real property analytics and technology, including IBM Tririga Facilities Manager or other space management solutions, Tableau Analytics or other Business Intelligence solutions.
• Responsibilities for Use & Occupancy validation and billing for portfolio
• Provide training, ensure common practices and coordinate the deployment of organization initiatives for Use & Occupancy billing, Space Management and AutoCAD drawings.
• Coordinate problem resolution initiatives by investigating, developing and preparing alternatives, impact statements, and recommendations.
• Champion and lead continuous improvements initiatives utilizing Lean practices.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Asset Performance Mgmt
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education/Experience: Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Qualifications (required):
• At least one (1) year of experience with industry application suites such as IBM Tririga Facilities Manager, ARCHIBUS, 360Facility or other Facilities Management or Lease Management or Transactional Management or Project Management applications.
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Experience in principles of real property space management and forecasting.
• Possess a Life-Learner attitude with the ability to transform self and team to ensure that industry best practices, technology and analytics are effectively integrated to enable top performance with continuous improvement efforts.
• Lead transformational change with a positive attitude.
• Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
• Lean process improvement experience in Value Stream Mapping, Root Cause Analysis, Six Sigma.
• Experience in corporate facilities planning.
• Experience in corporate real estate leasing.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award