12 days ago
Boeing Shared Services Group (SSG) has an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Contracts Analyst to be a member of the Asset Performance Management Contracted Services Integration (CSI) team. This team is chartered to integrate and optimize supplier delivered services through alignment of stakeholder and business requirements to deliver strategic contracting solutions. This position is located in Mesa, Arizona.
Primary job duties:
• Represent Site Services as centralized contract account focal.
• Enhance relationship with suppliers (i.e. Supplier ROI).
• Integrate & optimize multi-site requirements into a comprehensive Statement of Work.
• Collect & utilize best practices & lessons learned.
• Perform market & data analysis.
• Develop and sustain governance framework.
• Perform risk identification & mitigation.
• Work closely with Supplier Management and play a leading role in developing and deploying supplier strategy for Site Services with implications for organizational business plans.
• Be responsible to develop contract statements of work, support bid and selection processes, transition new suppliers across the Boeing Enterprise (contracts may span 30+ sites), ensure supplier performance through the life of the contract and identify gaps or improvements as business needs change to modify the statement of work.
• Communicate and influence throughout multiple stakeholder levels (e.g. Internal Business Partners, service end users, peers, senior and executive management, and suppliers). Key communication channels include formal and informal presentations, email, in person, and in small and large group settings.
• Develop and deploy standard tools, templates and processes for consistent use across the Site Services enterprise.
• Travel will be required and can vary in occurrence.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education/Experience: Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Qualifications (required):
• At least one (1) year of project management experience.
• Advanced Excel experience.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Data Analytics.
• This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
• Experience leading cross functional teams and project management skills are desired.
• Experience with facilities contract management.
• Strategic sourcing experience.
• Experience developing Statements Of Work.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award