3 months ago
This position will report to the Strategy & Integration Senior Manager for the Boeing San Antonio, TX site.
- Provides direct oversight of employee and contractors within the Facilities occupation, including facilities planning, facilities analysis, project administration, non-government property administration, facilities provisioning, facilities engineering, construction, renovation and plant & equipment maintenance/repair.
- Develops and executes integrated organizational plans, policies and procedures, and guides the development of business and technical strategies related to Facilities objectives.
- Acquires resources for organizational activities, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, business partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes related to facilities and equipment.
- Participates in equipment make/buy decisions, source selection, provides technical oversight and integrates supplier activities.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees.
- Oversees all Facilities related contracts and suppliers, determining strategy for best means of maintaining facility and equipment.
- Writing, reviewing or editing work statements for all facility contracts ensuring best product and price.
- Applies expertise in budget management principles and practices to ensure realistic budgets are set and attained for multiple projects across the organization.
- Monitors organizational financial metrics to support budgetary planning and to determine appropriate corrective action, in concert with Supplier Management and Finance organizations.
- Determines financial objectives for facilities organization and any other functional areas determined/assigned by site leadership.
- Develops and implements organizational plans to ensure business, technical and customer requirements are achieved.
- Assigns authority, responsibilities to team, and contractor members to execute the plan.
- Reviews plans' execution, makes appropriate adjustments, and resolves issues.
- Evaluates feasibility of plans and makes presentations to Sr. Leadership to continue or discontinue programs, projects or processes as appropriate.
- Develops organizational, business and technical strategies, goals, objectives and related metrics to ensure alignment with Company vision/strategy. Measures progress to plan.
- Establishes partnerships and relationships with internal and external customers, contractors, stakeholders, peers, and direct reports.
- Builds strategic partnerships with external agencies and organizations to advance
- Guides the development and implementation of policies, procedures and documents in order to ensure consistent execution of processes within organization in support of Boeing and regulatory requirements.
- Enforces company rules and policies regarding ethical behavior, safety, security, use of company property, time charging.
- Coaches, counsels, mentors and provides developmental opportunities and job assignments to enhance performance and expand capabilities of others within their organization.
- Provides on-going developmental feedback to organizational leaders.
Champions’ organizational initiatives geared toward recognizing employee achievements, increasing employee satisfaction and retaining a skill and motivated workforce.
- Rewards team members for their efforts to recognize and motivate others.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years Facilities Management or Operations
- Experience leading or managing a team
- Experience with oversight & management of budgets
- Current active Secret U. S. security clearance
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award